ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Tundra, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free

Prix Amazon.ca : 82.95$165.90$ (dès 03/10/2022 03:36 PST- Détails)

Catégories : , , , .

Taille

ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Tundra dog food is a unique, delicious, and nourishing recipe inspired by the natural diet of whole prey animals. Each bite of this nutrient-dense recipe is packed with fresh goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, free-run duck, ranch-raised mutton, and wild-caught Arctic char, steelhead trout, and pilchard, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, with no gluten, potato, or tapioca. All dogs are adapted to thrive on a varied diet of whole game, fish, and fowl, with smaller amounts of vegetables, fruit, and grasses. ORIJEN Tundra dog food recreates that dietary principle to match the eating anatomy of your dog and help them thrive.
ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this delicious recipe features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh and raw, quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

ORIJEN Tundra dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from Boer goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, Arctic char, free-run duck, and ranch-raised mutton
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form

Marque

Taille

, , ,