Acana Adult Dog Food 6kg

Amazon.ca Prix: 75.55$ (dès 30/09/2022 03:07 PST- Détails)

Categories: , , , .

Quantity

Acana’s new Heritage formulas have been created in celebration of 25 years of wholesome, wholeprey diets for pets. As always, these new formulas are still biologically appropriate and contain fresh, regional ingredients that are sourced within Canada. A few improvements have been made, however, to ensure each food provides the exact nutrients your dog needs to thrive. Some of these features include: 60 to 75% Meat – creates a protein-rich diet 1/3 Fresh Meat – keeps them in their most natural, wholesome form 3 Fresh, Meats – locally-sourced WholePrey Diet – includes meat, organs, and cartilage Carbohydrate Limited – only 30%, grain-free Low-Glycemic (GL9) – no potato, tapioca, or starch Fresh Fruits & Vegetables – locally-sourced Local Botanicals Single Supplement – Zinc Freeze-Dry Infused –freeze-dried liver for picky eaters All meats are fit for human consumption. ABOUT ACANA ADULT DOG FOOD This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is packed with fresh, free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins are complemented with fresh greens grown in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia. This food is created with 60% wholesome animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 40%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMO. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient – zinc – to round it out. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

60% Free-Run Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-Caught Flounder
40% fresh greens & botanicals from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every day
0% grain, gluten, potato, tapioca, starch, GMO
Regional sources for all ingredients
Formulated for all breeds and life stages

Brand