Acana’s new Heritage formulas have been created in celebration of 25 years of wholesome, wholeprey diets for pets. As always, these new formulas are still biologically appropriate and contain fresh, regional ingredients that are sourced within Canada. A few improvements have been made, however, to ensure each food provides the exact nutrients your dog needs to thrive. Some of these features include: 60 to 75% Meat – creates a protein-rich diet 1/3 Fresh Meat – keeps them in their most natural, wholesome form 3 Fresh, Meats – locally-sourced WholePrey Diet – includes meat, organs, and cartilage Carbohydrate Limited – only 30%, grain-free Low-Glycemic (GL9) – no potato, tapioca, or starch Fresh Fruits & Vegetables – locally-sourced Local Botanicals Single Supplement – Zinc Freeze-Dry Infused –freeze-dried liver for picky eaters All meats are fit for human consumption. ABOUT ACANA SENIOR DOG FOOD This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for all breeds of senior dogs (over 7 years of age). It is packed with fresh, free-run Cobb chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins are complemented with fresh greens grown in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia. This food is created with 65% wholesome animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 35%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMO. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient – zinc – to round it out. Senior dogs are tend to do best being fed a diet rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates to promote and maintain lean muscles while reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
65% Free-Run Cobb Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-Caught Flounder
Made in Canada
Acana Senior Dog Food is appropriate for dogs over 7 years old
35% fresh greens & botanicals from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every day
Biologically appropriate formula